We recommend to sign a new lease with all parties if a new tenant moves in.
1. Go to > Properties > Manage Occupants page, select the "move in" button if the applicant's name is listed under the "Applicants" side of the screen. If the applicant's name is not listed, you can simply use the "Add Applicant Without Screening" button, to create a profile for the new tenant. Once the new tenant profile is created, select "move in" button to move the applicant in on the "tenant " side of the screen.
2. Click button: "Next-Set Lease Dates" to enter the lease start date and lease end date. Save and Continue.
Pro tip: leave the end date blank if it will be a month-to-month lease term.
3. You will be prompted to send a Reminder Email to your tenants that Renter's Insurance is required (if you indicated that Renter's Insurance is required for your rental property). Choose yes or no for the Reminder Email, then click Save and Continue.
4. A box will pop up asking you "Where would you like to go?" Click "Next-Build Doc Batch" button.
5. You should see your new tenant(s) automatically highlighted in green/selected for the batch. Select the documents you wish to include in the document batch > Preview to check for accuracy.
6. When you are ready, send your document batch for e-signature.
Please note: There is an e-sign fee of $35.00 for sending out a revised lease (i.e. adding a tenant) midterm.