- Property Manager Name Property contact person in LR and a person who signs the lease.
- Property Manager Address Physical address of the property manager or firm.
- Property Manager Email Email address the property manager will receive notifications to from LeaseRunner.
- Property Manager Entity The entity property manager represents (e.g. property management firm)
- Property Owner Name Person that owns the property. For informational purposes only (does not have any significance in LeaseRunner).
- Property Owner Address Physical address of the property owner (no significance in LR)
- Property Owner Email Property owner's email address (no significance in LR)
- Property Owner Entity The name of the entity the property owner does business as (no significance in LR).
- Tenant Name(s) All names of tenants moved in to the unit in LR and selected for lease signing.
- Tenant Primary Address Physical address of the tenant before moving to the new rental property.
- Tenant Email Address(es) Email addresses of all tenants who were selected for digital signing.
- Tenant Vehicle(s) Vehicles that will be parked at the property.
- Cosigner Name A person that guarantees the rent payment buy will not live at the rental property.
- Cosigner Email Email address where Cosigner Agreement will be emailed for Cosigner's e-signature.
- Cosigner Address Physical address where Cosigner resides.
- Cosigner Telephone Phone number where Cosigner can be reached.
- Address Address of the rental property (Premises)
- Property Escrow Bank Name of the bank where security deposit will be held (required only in certain states).
- Property Escrow Address Physical address of the bank where security deposit will be held.
- Property Escrow Account Number Account number of the escrow bank account. (Not typically required).
- Lease Details
- Additional Provisions Any provisions applicable to your property not covered by the standard lease.
- Condition of Premises Description of the condition of the rental property addressing issues before tenant move in.
- Explanation of Lead Paint Presence Description of areas where lead paint is present (if known).
- Keys (House) Number of house keys
- Keys (Mailbox) Number of mailbox keys
- Keys (Garage Openers) Number of garage openers or keys
- Pets Pets allowed OR not allowed on the premisses
- Smoking Smoking allowed OR not allowed on the premisses
- Utilities (Landlord) Utilities that will be paid by the landlord
- Utilities (Tenant) Utilities that will be paid by the tenant
- Custom Variable 1 Any variable that LeaseRunner doesn't cover in the database (e.g. pet rent, daily charge for non-payment, etc.)
- Custom Variable 2 - same as Custom Variable 1
- Deposits, Fees and Funds
- Late Fee One-time fee for each month the rent is considered late. Not automatically charged by LR.
- NSF Fee Non-sufficient funds fee when a rent check bounces
- Pet Deposit Refundable deposit for all pets allowed in the premisses.
- Pet Fee One-time non-refundable fee for all pets allowed on the premisses
- Security Deposit Deposit of money that ensures rent payment and tenant responsibilities.
- Security Deposit Annual Interest Rate Interest rate announced by your city or state for security deposits
- ACH Fees Shall Be Paid By The party responsible for paying the LeaseRunner ACH fee.
- Signatures - one signature block per document records signatures of all signing parties
- Signers Signature Field (signature only) Signature block that records signatures of all signers on the lease + date when signed.
- Signers Initials Field Signature block that records initials of all signers.
- Signers Signature Block (signature, date, email) Recommended signature block that records signature, date signed, and email address of all signers.
Please sign in to leave a comment.