Rental Application and Tenant Screening Process
- Serving a New Screening Order Due to an Error
- What If I Change My Mind About Which Reports I Want?
- Sample of what the applicant sees when they open their screening order.
- Can I cancel a screening order?
- My applicant has lifted the freeze on their credit file. How can they proceed if we cannot reach customer service?
- How do I screen a cosigner/guarantor?
- Does LeaseRunner's Rental Application ask about evictions?
- Sending a Reminder Email for Tenant Screening
- How do I send a Rental Application for more than one Applicant?
- What does this "certify application" button mean?
- Can I order other screening reports on the same applicant later?
- How Will I Know My Applicant is Done?
- Does Lease Runner screening services include international applicants?
- Does Lease Runner verify my applicant's income?
- Does Lease Runner verify work history for my applicant?
- About Screening Criteria
- Is the Rental Application Form Customizable?
- FCRA Adverse Action Requirements
- Washington State Adverse Action Notice
- Tenant Screening Process - How It Works
- Choosing the Appropriate Screening Report
- How Is the Applicant's SSN Used?
- How to send a screening request when property manager is not authenticated
- Can Applicant's Share or Forward their Tenant Screening link?
- Changing Email Address - After Tenant Screening Was Sent
- "Application Sent" Status
- Printing Application and Screening Reports
- Sample of the Rental Application
- Tenant Screening Not Completed - Do I Get Charged?
- How can my applicant edit their rental application after submitting it?