LeaseRunner uses Experian to verify your identity.
Please review the criteria below to help determine why your identity cannot be verified:
- Experian cannot match your personal information (name, DOB, social security number, current address) to any records because either the information provided is wrong, or there is no file match.
- The authentication questions are answered incorrectly.
- Your account is frozen with Experian.
If you are receiving a message that Experian was unable to verify your identity and you believe that it is an error, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Enter your full legal name, not a nickname or abbreviated version of your name (For example: enter Joseph instead of Joe).
- Double-check your address and zip code. Please use your best personal address in order for Experian to locate your file. If you haven't been living at your new address for long, try using a previous address.
- If your credit file is frozen with Experian, please lift the freeze and contact LeaseRunner Customer Support to let us know your freeze has been lifted. We will then send you a new link to try verifying your identity again.
- If you're entering all your information correctly, but still cannot verify your identity, you can contact Experian directly. Their phone number is: 1-800-493-1058 or you can go to Experian.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.