Presently, our e-signing system is set up for only one co-signer per lease.
However, there is a workaround that will require some extra steps and involves sending two lease batches. Please see the steps below:
1. Add the tenants to the property.
2. Also add the cosigners to the property as tenants (yes, as tenants).
3. Duplicate or create a cosigner agreement, delete the cosigner merge fields and replace them with tenant merge fields, make sure the "cosigner" checkbox is UNCHECKED and save. You may need to edit the cosigner agreement so it properly references the lease to the tenants and otherwise meets your needs.
4. Create a lease batch for the actual tenants, and send the batch off to them.
5. Create a document batch, selecting the cosigners ONLY, and choosing the new cosigner agreement document that you edited.
6. Wait for the tenants and the cosigners to sign their respective document batches, then sign both batches.
(We are looking into the possibility of allowing multiple co-signers in our software program in the future.)